Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fashion & Beauty Thursdays: Outfit Ideas

 The following outfits were inspired by two maxi dresses that I found on-sale at zulily.com

So, what exactly is zulily?

 Zulily is a membership-based daily deals site offering sales on a variety of great brands.  New sales launch every day and typically last 72 hours.

Zulily offers AMAZING deals on a variety of great brands. They have featured such brands as: The Honest Company, Toms Shoes, Karma Circle U.S.A., Rising International (clothing that is handmade in nepal), Sanuk Shoes, The Colourful Grass Shoe Company (vegan shoes), and amykathryn vegan handbags, just to name a few. I chose to feature these two maxi dresses because they were both made in the USA. When shopping for new brands and clothing on zulily, I usually check to see if an item is made in the USA or if it is ethically made/traded in another country. I always do my research on new zulily brands and I am always happy to discover a new brand that I like.

Unfortunately, these dresses went on sale last weekend and are not on sale anymore, but there might be a chance that zulily will feature the brands again (I am crossing my fingers). Check out the details below:

Outfit #1



 
The dress featured in this outfit is a sleeveless maxi by Butterflyzebra and it was made in the USA. It inspired a truly adventurous outfit that says "world traveler". I paired this dress with Sbicca of California Wedge Sandals (also made in the USA and also on sale at zulily). The jewelry featured in this outfit include: the Classic Tagua Bracelet in "steel" by The Andean Collection and the Hearts.com Ember Trio Necklace, which is handmade in the USA from sustainably harvested & upcycled wood.

Outfit #2




This was the other great maxi that I found on sale at zulily. I think this is really the perfect spring and summer outfit. It features the Sky Blue & Mustard Isabella Dress by Ava Rose Designs (it's still available on the Ava Rose Designs' website). Jewelry featured: Ivory Tagua Bib Necklace by The Andean Collection and Gold Starfish Ring by Alkemie. The Wedges are by TOMS.

So go check out zulily.com and you might find some brands that you love. You need to sign-up, as it is a members-only site, but I PROMISE you won't regret it (errr...maybe your wallet will). Anyway, remember to keep track of when your favorite brands are on sale because sales are guaranteed to go by quickly! Thanks for reading!

-S&P




No comments:

Post a Comment