Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I Bought Wednesday: Zulily Edition



So, I haven’t posted in a while (apologies all around), but I have been super busy (you know how it is). And while I've been on a short summer hiatus, I’ve done some online shopping (something I haven’t done in a couple of months). Because I haven’t shopped for clothing in a while, I kind of went a little crazy this time (as I tend to do). My online retailer of choice was: zulily.com. As I have mentioned in previous fashion posts, Zulily is an amazing flash-sale site that offers sales on some of my favorite brands. But they don’t stop there; Zulily is always amazing me with the sheer number and variety of brands that they carry. There is always something new added to the site everyday and they have introduced me to so many great brands! I’m kind of addicted. 

Here is just a list of some of the Style & Purpose-approved brands that they carry: Toms shoes and eyewear, Sanuk shoes, amykathryn designer vegan handbags, bluDemocracy apparel, The Colourful Grass Shoe Company, Repair the World apparel, Make Love Not Trash designer handbags, along with clothing brands that make their apparel in the USA (sweatshop-free)...and so much more! It's easy to see why this awesome Seattle-based retailer is becoming my favorite online flash sale/retail store EVER.

So here’s what I bought this time around:

 Toms Pink Ikat Vegan Classics

Sanuk Cream Plain Jane II Slip-On (also Vegan)

Cashew Heather Larchmont Hoodie by
StyleMint (Made in the USA)

 Green Floral Sleeveless Dress by Basement Apparel (Made in the USA)

 
 Red Zigzag Valentine Maxi Dress by Jantie Designs (Made in the USA)



Have you been to Zulily.com yet? Did you see or buy anything you like?

-S&P

No comments:

Post a Comment